Me and my best friend used to go to kickboxing classes in high school at our gym, and we could never make it through the class without laughing when it was time for double-time upper cuts because we felt like Popeye. I think back on that every time I do any kind of boxing workouts and it makes me laugh, but it also makes me even more grateful that this is our newest program, that I can do from home while we are quarantined. It will bring me joy, help me release frustrations, and get me closer to getting through this emotional time with some sanity.
I’m so excited to be putting together an exclusive bootcamp group for this program. After doing the sample workout, I had so much fun, it went by so quickly and I am still sore from it. I know this is exactly what I need right now to get my mindset right and work through these emotions.
In 10 Rounds, each boxing workout is broken into 10 three-minute rounds and features music that will drive the rhythm and give you the energy to pack power into every punch. The two 30-minute lifting workouts per week—one for upper body, one for lower body—focus on building strength and lean muscle. You’ll strengthen your core every workout. Joel
will help you sculpt your body with moves that will tighten your core and burn calories. To build an exciting home-fitness experience, 10 Rounds was shot in 6 cities across the United States so that each week of the program
features workouts from a new destination, in iconic local venues.
Here’s what you can expect from the program and when you join us on this journey to health:
- 7 Week Bootcamp: 1 week of prep/mindset work before we start the 6 week program (starts 4/1)
- 5 Workouts per week (choose your rest days) each 30-40 minutes long
- 3 Days of shadow boxing (meaning you don’t need equipment) and 2 days of lifting (you need some light, medium and heavy dumbbells for this)
- 2 Nutrition Programs to choose from and an extra accountability message pod to keep you honest
- 1 Month supply of your superfood shake, and/or performance stack (pre-workout energy and post-workout BCAA’s for recovery)
- Daily motivation from me and the others in our group
- A community of others working towards becoming their best selves alongside you
- Weekly newsletters including new recipes and themes for the week
- Weekly affirmations to reinforce our mindset and purpose
- Access to the rest of our fitness library for an entire year
- Me as your coach for lifeeeee
You aren’t going to want to miss out on this! Fill out the form below if you want more info and I’ll reach out within 24 hours.
Can’t wait to get started with you!